Materials Manager (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Supply Chain
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity?
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
The Materials Manager is responsible for direct supervision of the crib attendants as well as maintaining the highest inventory accuracy while minimizing stock-outs and slow moving inventory.
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Ensures that operational procedures (order proposal, receiving, material disbursement, cycle counting, shelf life monitoring, etc.) are efficiently executed as designed to fulfill production requirements.
- Manages processes such as locally manufactured hardware, vendor returns, and nonconforming material.
- Performs periodic audits to promote department accuracy.
- Supervise, evaluate, and coach others.
- Self-starter, good listener, problem solver who has a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Familiar with aircraft engine components and/or have customer service experience.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), including the ability to work with basic data processing software and be able to generate reports.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in an Business Administration or other technical discipline.
Materials Rep, Strategic Account Rep, Strategic Materials Account Rep, Inventory Management, Production Control, Control, Production Control, Control Account Specialist, APICS, APICS, Inventory Controller, Inventory Specialist, ERP, ERP Manager, Tool Crib, Tool Crib Manager, Leader, Technical, Manager, Engineering, Operations Management, Engineering Cost Analyst, Technical, Manufacturing aerospace, aerospace manufacturing, Physics, aerospace overhaul, overhaul, budget, Project Manager, Program Manager, FAA, EASA, Gas Turbine, Turbine, Engine, Project Management, Administration, Aviation Maintenance, Work scope, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, On Time Delivery, OTD, Ship Date Accuracy, SDA
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.