Sr. IFS IT Business Analyst (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Information Technology
This role is more than just being the ‘IT Person’- it’s a role for a proven subject matter expert who can assist with IT strategies and solutions that drive efficiencies throughout the organization.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional projects and identifies improvement options. Analyzes, plans and implements process improvement needs.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls.
- Use in-depth understanding of system to create reports for management or employees to understand needs and develop plans for those needs.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Support IT department and IT Administrator with systems administration, operations and new software releases, upgrades or patches.
What we're looking for:
- Multiple years experience with IFS ERP system (i.e. technical capabilities, implementations, upgrades, software releases, etc.), required.
- Microsoft 365 Exchange knowledge, required.
- Crystal Reports, Power BI, SQL or other reporting software experience, required.
- Experience with Microsoft Access applications, strongly preferred.
- Project Management Experience or exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), strongly preferred.
- BS in Computer Science OR equivalent MIS degree with two years working in the information technology field, preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with users across organization.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills to work effectively on projects.
SQL, SQL, SQL Reports, SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports Writing, Power BI, ERP System, ERP Systems, ERP Manager, C++, PL, Visual Basic, VB Script, SSRS, Tableau, R Studio, SQL Server, Business Analyst, Business Reports, Senior Business Analyst, ERP Specialist, IFS Software, IFS Manager, IFS Analyst, IFS Report Writer, IFS, IFS Database Analyst, IFS Contractor, IFS Database, IFS Projects, IFS, IFS ERP, Industrial and Financial Systems, IFS Applications, IFS Apps, IFS Consulting, IFS Consultant, IFS Cloud Solutions, IFS Customer Engagement, Application, Database, Applications Analyst, Database, Product Configurator, Data Analytics, IT Manager, Senior IT Manager, Extended Server, Project Manager, Mentor, Manager, Customer Focused, Performance Metrics, Solutions, Strategic Planning, Problem Solver, Enterprise Resource Planning, Communicator, Leader, IT Leader, Business Processes, IT Business Processes, Database Issues, Database, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.