Production Analyst (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Scheduling
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Gather forecast information from the Sales department to be used for business planning models.
- Provide Purchasing department with estimated short and long term material needs.
- Provide Logistics and Engineering forecast of tooling, hardware and fixturing requirements.
- Assist shift transitions with detailed tracking, follow-up and communication. Track trends, follow-up with items as needed and insure corrective actions are taken where necessary.
- Analyze technical and scheduling data to identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Work with the production and scheduling team as well as operators across the organization to identify and correct gaps between projected and actual labor factors.
- Work as an intermediary between production, logistics, scheduling and sales to ensure timely and accurate projections and communication on any transitioning ship dates.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science OR equivalent MIS degree with two years working in the information technology field.
- Two years experience with technical documentation and reporting metrics.
- Experience with Microsoft Access applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with users across organization.
- Possess the necessary leadership skills to effectively manage people.
- Knowledge of and experience with commonly-used practices, concepts and procedures in the information technology field.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- SQL and Microsoft 365 Exchange knowledge.
- Crystal Reports, Power BI or other reporting software experience.
SQL, SQL, SQL Reports, SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports Writing, Power BI, ERP System, ERP Systems, ERP Manager, C++, PL, Visual Basic, VB Script, SSRS, Tableau, R Studio, SQL Server, Business Analyst, Business Reports, Senior Business Analyst, ERP Specialist, IFS Software, IFS Manager, IFS Analyst, IFS Report Writer, IFS, IFS Database Analyst, IFS Contractor, IFS Database, IFS Projects, Application, Database, Applications Analyst, Database, Product Configurator, Data Analytics, IT Manager, Senior IT Manager, Extended Server, Project Manager, Mentor, Manager, Customer Focused, Performance Metrics, Solutions, Strategic Planning, Problem Solver, Enterprise Resource Planning, Communicator, Leader, IT Leader, Business Processes, IT Business Processes, Database Issues, Database, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.