Multimedia Production Intern - Summer 2019 (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Human Resources
Component Repair Technologies (CRT) is currently seeking a forward-thinking Multimedia Production Intern to join our team for the Summer 2019 semester!
Working at CRT:
At CRT we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
Benefits: Family-style, team-oriented culture and a growing business structure offering opportunity for creativity/innovation
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Work independently to create and produce computer-based training classes from start to finish (including writing scripts and storyboards, preparing sets and lighting, as well as shooting and editing video).
- Assist the Training and Development Department with filming and editing of video/audio content.
- Completion or working towards a Video Production or related degree.
- Minimum 6 months experience working with Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, connect, advise and instruct employees of all levels within the organization.
- Able to work under pressure and under deadlines, with strong follow through.
- Intermediate level with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Multimedia Production Intern, Visual Media Intern, Visual Marketing Internship, Video Editing, Video Production, Internship, Video Production Internship, Digital Camera Operation, Digital Editing, Video Camera Operation, Lighting, Audio Recording, Integration, Adobe Premier, Sony Vegas, Film, Video Editor, Design Software Programs, Design Software, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe, Photoshop, After Effects, Social Media, Social Media Operations
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.