Tool Crib Attendant (3rd Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Supply Chain
Are you a talented individual looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Would you be interested in helping out with the Tool Crib Attendant role (3rd Shift)?
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- INVENTORY MASTER - Handle receiving, physical custody, issuance of production and office supplies, materials, small tools, and gauges. Replenish material and supplies; maintain a detailed and accurate record of receipts, inventory, and issues.
- PROBLEM SOLVER - Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement projects to enhance efficiency within department.
- High school diploma or the equivalent required.
- Certified on walk behind and ride on forklifts. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of turbine engine component repairs and standard shop practices.
- Will be required to demonstrate basic computer skills using computers.
FEDEX, FAA, FAA paperwork, container, container terminal, FEU, freight rates, gantry crane, organization for standardization, ship and port, manifest, pallet, reefer, shipper, Auto parts, Aerospace parts, Store Counter Sales, Store Counter Sales Associate, Parts Coordinator, Oreillys Auto Parts, Advanced Auto Parts, Crib Attendant, Tool Crib, production, factory, assembly, ERP, MRP, data entry, manufacturing, customer service, aviation, production, entry level, entry-level, warehouse, mechanic, weekend shift, weekend, entry-level, entry level, entry level position, entry level role
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.