IT Manager (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Information Technology
This role is more than just being the ‘IT Person’- it’s a role for a proven leader who can develop IT strategies and solutions that drive efficiencies throughout the organization.
Responsible for providing oversight, vision and strategic leadership in the areas of technology and system information. Work with company leadership to understand business needs and provide innovative technology solutions to achieve business efficiency.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Assign, direct and coordinate the work of the information technology staff, providing technical support, direction and career growth guidance.
- Guide and manage the planning, development, operation and maintenance of end-user and business computer systems, infrastructure, and business solutions.
- Develop and maintain departmental standards and procedures, to include disaster recovery, back-up schedule, security, contract maintenance, and software upgrades.
- Manage information technology projects that are aligned with business goals and strategies to ensures all company IT assets are properly accounted for and maintained.
- Actively participate in the support, operation, and trouble-shooting of information technology systems and software.
- Understanding of the company’s business systems infrastructure and design to include networking, integration, backup procedure, and telecommunication systems.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating treads, and anticipating requirements.
- Support report layout, design, and functionality through system architecture.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the business, organization and industry best business practices.
- Administer and support design of ERP system.
- Collaborate with software companies regarding process improvement initiatives, available upgrades and implementation plans.
- Oversee and comprehend system modifications, business system integration and case management.
- Support organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent MIS degree with five years working in the information technology field.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with the company management team.
- Possess the necessary leadership skills to effectively manage people.
- Knowledge of and experience with commonly-used practices, concepts and procedures in the information technology field.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with ERP systems, specifically IFS
- SQL and Microsoft Exchange knowledge.
- Crystal Reports or other reporting software experience.
SQL, SQL, SQL Reports, SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports Writing, ERP System, ERP Systems, ERP Manager, ERP Specialist, IFS Software, IFS Manager, IFS Analyst, IFS Report Writer, IFS, IFS Database Analyst, IFS Contractor, IFS Database, IFS Projects, Application, Database, Applications Analyst, Database, Product Configurator, Data Analytics, IT Manager, Senior IT Manager, Extended Server Manager, Project Manager, Mentor, Manager, Customer Focused, Performance Metrics, Solutions, Strategic Planning, Problem Solver, Enterprise Resource Planning, Communicator, Leader, IT Leader, Business Processes, IT Business Processes, Database Issues, Database
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.