Human Resources Recruitment Co-Op - Spring 2018 (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Human Resources
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
Benefits: Family-style, team-oriented culture and a growing business structure offering opportunity for creativity/innovation
- Assist with the recruiting process by posting open positions, conducting pre-screening phone interviews, scheduling and preparing for on-site interviews, and checking references.
- Assist with job description development.
- Assist with on-boarding activities and new hire paperwork. Maintain various HR files, spreadsheets, and confidential personnel documentation.
- Provide administrative assistance to the HR department.
- Provide input and/or content for social media and advertising platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Organizational Psychology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, connect, advise and instruct employees of all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge in human resources principles, employment law and policies, payroll procedures, healthcare plan administration, coaching and counseling.
- Intermediate level with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Intern, Internship, Recruitment, Recruit, Human Resources, HR, HRIS, FMLA, Family Medical Leave administration, benefits administration, payroll administration, benefits specialist, payroll specialist, Sales, Sales Management, human resources specialist, recruiter, talent management specialist, workers compensation administration, performance management, organizational development, industrial psychology, human capital management, talent management, rewards and recognition, total rewards, industrial relations, labor relations, leadership development, coaching, SHRM, society for human resource management, PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, employee relations
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.