Customer Account Manager (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Sales
Do you want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? We're currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our team to serve as a representative and primary contact between the company and the customer. The position works with the sales representative(s) and all departments within CRT to ensure all customer requirements are met.
Working at CRT
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Communicate effectively with Logistics, Production and Quality, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that customer objectives are met.
- Facilitate Logistics & Production meetings and assist with setting customer goals on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Identify current and future needs of customer and communicates to the various departments in order to meet customer expectations.
- Expand and maintain relationships with new or existing customer base. Conduct customer visits as required, may require travel.
- Manage, generate, review and distribute customer status reports. Analyze sales, vendor performance, reporting and forecasting.
- Maintain and follow-up warranty claims; work with Quality and Engineering to resolve claims quickly and communicate with customers regarding corrective action.
- Self-starter, good listener, problem solver who has a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Familiar with aircraft engine components and/or have customer service experience.
- Confident approach and professional telephone manner with a strong desire to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), including the ability to work with basic data processing software and be able to generate reports.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in an engineering or other technical discipline.
Sales Rep, Strategic Account Rep, Strategic Sales Account Rep, Production Control Specialist, Control Specialist, Production Control, Control Account Specialist, Technical, Manager, Engineering, Operations Management, Engineering Cost Analyst, Technical, Manufacturing aerospace, aerospace manufacturing, Physics, aerospace overhaul, overhaul, budget, Project Manager, Program Manager, FAA, EASA, Gas Turbine, Turbine, Engine, Project Management, Administration, Technical Manuals, AMT, Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Machining, Work scope, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, On Time Delivery, OTD, Ship Date Accuracy, SDA
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.