Non-Destructive Testing Supervisor (2nd Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Non-Destructive Testing
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory / managerial experience.
- Meet the minimum ASNT qualifications for Level III in at least one of the following NDT methods; FPI, MPI, RT, UT, or ECT.
- Five to seven years’ experience as a Level II in at least one of the NDT methods listed above.
- Strong organizational, communication and change management skills.
- Proven experience positively motivating and developing employees.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- High School diploma or GED Required.
- Pass vision tests required to meet minimum standards for qualification, including color perception and near vision.
Aerospace, Aerospace Inspection, Aerospace Industry, Aerospace Leader, Aerospace Overhaul, Aerospace Repair, Aerospace Repair Station, NDT Leader, NDT, NDI, Level II, Level III, Lever 3, Responsible NDT Level III, Establish NDT Program, MPI, MAG, MT, RT, X-Ray, RTI, FPI, PT, Fluorescent Penetrant, UT, ET, IRRSP Certification, Non-Destructive Examination (NDE), ASTM International, American Society for Testing and Materials, Non-Destructive Inspection, Ultrasonic Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Radiographic Inspection, Eddy Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection, Dye Penetrant Inspection, ECT, LPI, hardness testing, LT, leak testing, mass spectrometer, Industrial Radiography, Electromagnetic Testing, Reviewing Procedures, Approving Procedures, Engineering, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, AS13000, AS9100
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.