Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Maintenance
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to repair turbine engine components that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Weekend shift premium
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Responsible for the appearance, function and safety of the facility, equipment and grounds.
- Recognize maintenance needs and determine a plan for completing and tracking work by executing the preventative maintenance plans and schedules.
- Work with the Maintenance Planner to utilize 100% of employees scheduled availability.
- Fulfill a leadership role by developing a positive and productive work environment. Maintain an objective approach when dealing with problems. Promote effective communications among all employees.
- Implement and recommend training for the maintenance group to hone in their skills and abilities to perform all necessary duties.
- Order material, equipment and supplies necessary to complete maintenance jobs. Maintain inventory of parts and supplies that are needed frequently.
- Recognize ways to improve the reliability of systems, equipment and utilities and make the needed recommendations. Communicate asset issues to the proper departments while mitigating any impact to CRT processes.
- Assist the Maintenance Planner in perfecting and enhancing asset PM tasks.
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance jobs involving electrical/mechanical repair, hydraulics, pneumatics, building utilities, HVAC, vehicles and construction.
- Evaluate employees performance while setting the proper expectations.
- Manage equipment downtime during breakdowns by fabricating replacement parts when necessary using tool room equipment to minimize customer interference.
- Train operators and other CRT employees in the safe use of any new equipment or machinery.
- Establish and maintain all necessary maintenance records.
- Conform to the standards and regulations of EPA, OSHA, NFPA, and state and local building codes.
- Work closely with engineering, production, purchasing and other departments as a member of the organizational team.
- Experience and knowledge of CMMS programs and proven ability to develop and enhance PM’s, reliability programs, and be able to manage the preventative maintenance program to continually minimize equipment down time.
- Two or more years’ experience in a maintenance supervision position.
- Must be able to keep up with rapidly changing technology for building and equipment operation
- Associate’s Industrial Technology degree preferred, with emphasis on PLC/robotics/hydraulics/pneumatics or 5 years of related experience.
- Solid background in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC’s, and robotics.
- Technical skills needed to build, program, integrate, service, maintain and operate PLC’s used in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of personal computers and software.
- Strong mechanical skills.
Electrical Technician, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Robotics, Robotic Controls, Pneumatics, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Hydraulics, Manufacturing, Conveyor, Warehouse, Machine Maintenance, Industrial Technology, CNC, Lathe, Mill Maintenance, Drills, presses, Mechanical Maintenance, PLC, Ladder Logic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer, Aerospace, Production, Maintenance Management, Asset Management System, Maximo, Enterprise Asset Management, EAM, eMaint, E Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities Manager, Industrial Electrical, Maintenance Expenditure, Aircraft Engines, GE Aviation, General Electric, 1st shift, first shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.