Planning and Scheduling Manager (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Scheduling
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
SOAR INTO SUCCESS: YOU WILL...
- Develop and establish scheduling standards and procedures to meet customer requirement dates. Communicate these standards and methods to others within the organization. Create and generate work instructions and train others to use these procedures and methods.
- Guide planning and scheduling to optimize real-time workloads and machine utilization. Offer “what-if?” scenarios to managers, supervisors, and planners. Demonstrate how various planning practices affect delivery dates by generating models.
- Develop computer generated management analysis tools that will meet company goals to monitor rework, labor hour and machine hour usage. Generate work instructions for these tools. Train others to use these management tools. Monitor use of these tools to ensure effectiveness.
- Adjust schedules to meet customer needs. Communicate these changes to Production as required.
- Continuously improve production reporting capabilities of ERP system to effectively communicate production activities to various positions in the company. Support and engage in continuous re-evaluation of use of ERP system for scheduling and efficiency to ensure the company takes advantage of the potential of the system.
- Assist in the establishment and continuous improvement of interfaces with the system for top management to review company performance related to delivery dates, efficiencies, and other metrics.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN THE IDEA CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field - preferably supply chain, engineering, or operations management.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with the company management team.
- Possess the necessary leadership skills to effectively manage people.
- Knowledge of and experience with commonly-used practices, concepts and procedures in the information technology field.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience.
ERP System, ERP Systems, IFS Reports, IFS, IFS Database, Production Contractor, IFS Database, IFS Projects, Application, Database, Applications Analyst, Database, Product Configurator, Data Analytics, Production Manager, Production Scheduler, Production Scheduling, Six Sigma, Lean, APICS, CPIM, APICS-CPIM, Planning, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Management, Planning Manager, Extended Server Manager, Achieving Process Excellence, Project Manager, Mentor, Manager, Program Master Phasing Scheduler, Master Scheduler, Customer Focused, Performance Metrics, Solutions, Strategic Planning, Problem Solver, Enterprise Resource Planning, Communicator, Leader, Scheduling Leader, Business Processes, IT Business Processes, Database Issues, Database, Production, Production Manager, Capacity, Access, Access Database, Access Scheduling, Microsoft Access, MS Access
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.