Quality Assurance/Help Desk Assistant (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Quality Assurance
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity?
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
FULLY PAID health Insurance
Profit sharing bonuses
Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- Provide assistance to promote efficiency with Quality Assurance projects such as performing data entry, scanning, creating reports, and data tracking.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purposes of callers and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcome onsite visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitor visitor access and issue badges as required per Company policy.
- This position will require that the individual communicate with employees at all levels of the organization effectively with good judgment. A positive, confident and open mind is required to ensure open and productive communication.
- Associates Degree or 1 year of experience working as a receptionist or administrative assistant.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write technical information and data.
- Self starter, good listener, and problem solver.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), including the ability to work with basic data processing software and be able to generate reports.
Receptionist, Phone Call, Phone Work, Phone, Office, Office Setting, Phone Calls, Answering Phones, Quality, Quality Assurance, assistant, administrative assistant, Manufacturing aerospace, aerospace manufacturing, Physics, aerospace overhaul, overhaul, budget, Project Manager, Program Manager, FAA, EASA, Gas Turbine, Turbine, Engine, Project Management, Administration, Technical Manuals, AMT, Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Machining, Work scope, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, On Time Delivery, OTD, Ship Date Accuracy, SDA
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.