Software Engineer, iOS
Toronto, ON /
Help us build the first truly AI-powered trading platform!
Composer is an automated trading platform that allows you to build, test, deploy, and manage automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
As the first iOS engineer at Composer you will:
- Create a native iOS app that clients can use to invest in trading strategies and monitor their performance
- Work closely with the executive team to guide our decisions regarding mobile architecture
- Work closely with our designer to bring the app to life
Projects you will work on:
- Build a unique mobile trading experience completely from scratch
- Build AI-powered mobile interfaces to help visitors answer their trading-related questions
We're looking for someone with:
- Excellent aesthetic taste
- High standards for user experience - we touch money so we need to get things right!
- Experience working with designers and backend engineers to build beautiful, functional products
- Experience with Swift and shipping to the App Store
What's it like to work at Composer?
- We believe diverse perspectives are necessary if we aim to disrupt finance. To that end, we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, and abilities
- We believe the simplest solution is most likely the best one
- We encourage self-improvement and learning new skills
- We are venture-backed by top SV investors, including First Round