Revenue Operations Analyst
Finance & Operations – Revenue Operations /
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry in which accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Location: Belgrade. Hyrbid (three days per week in our office.)
CompStak is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Data Analyst to join our RevOps team and ensure that our Business Development, Client Success, and Marketing teams operate efficiently, predictably, and harmoniously. You'll help CompStak identify and develop scalable business development processes and training improvements to enhance revenue generation.
- Manual data cleanup of Salesforce.
- Build dashboards and reporting around critical team and individual success metrics
- Uncover opportunities for member and revenue growth by analyzing trends from existing prospects, clients, and members
- Utilize contact engagement metrics to generate lead lists and distribute across business development verticals.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years working in data analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strategic and process-driven individual who can thrive on solving complex problems, focus on multiple projects, and prioritize competing requests.
- Ability to analyze large sets of unstructured data to drive business insights.
- Proficient in SQL is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to work with a team based in different time zones.
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of over 30,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Morgan Stanley, Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $75m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles, and we have an international office in Belgrade, Serbia.
We pride ourselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. We look forward to the value that future employees will add to our amazing teams!
CompStak is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and we reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.