Customer Service Representative
South San Francisco, CA /
Customer Service /
ComputerCare, a premier IT services company located in Santa Clara, is currently looking for a responsible and organized Customer Service Representative to join our team at our South San Francisco, CA office. We offer a great opportunity to grow your skill-set and turn what you might think of as a “job” into a “career”. We have a great working environment, comprehensive benefit package, and a terrific team to work with. We invest in your growth within the company and industry. Our clients are pretty amazing too!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be committed to delivering the highest level of service to our customers through email and phone. We are looking for kind, collaborative and proactive teammates to join our team.
What you will do:
- Give customers the TLC they need via email and phone
- Perform customer service administrative duties to facilitate repair processes, such as checking in computers, iPhones and iPads, opening service tickets, verifying warranty information, communicating with technicians, providing detailed instructions to customers about the repair process
- Manage our “Customer Asset Management Program” which may include: creating custom service tickets, overseeing select customer accounts, being a point of contact for these customers exclusively.
- Manage operational reporting and team communication to ensure repair services move in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide administrative support to management and employees as needed which may include: ordering, data entry, filing, re-organizing, mail sorting, etc.
- Perform other duties and analysis as required
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience, friendly by nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Suite
- Bring a positive attitude, and contribute to the entire service department through the flexibility to jump in where needed
- Punctuality, reliability, and excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail with every task no matter how small
- Reliable, professional, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude with technical products, learns new software quickly
Come join our team at ComputerCare!