Technical Services Administrator
Newark, CA /
ComputerCare, a premier IT services company located in Santa Clara, is currently looking for skilled technical administrator to join our team at our (high profile) client in Newark, CA. We offer a great opportunity to grow your skill-set and turn what you might think of as a “job” into a “career”. We have a great working environment, comprehensive benefit package, and will pay you to earn and keep current on certifications. We invest in your growth within the company and industry. Our clients are pretty amazing too!
Do you excel and enjoy interacting with customers and clients? Are you detail oriented and enjoy seeing projects from start to end? If you are personable, reliable, have prior hardware repair experience and love a fast-paced environment this could be a great career move for you!
What you will do:
· Check in devices and open service tickets using NetSuite
· Verify warranty information with Manufacturers
· Conduct initial /basic testing on Android and iOS devices
· Prepare and receive shipping manifestos, keeping track of schedule
· Responsible for pickup and delivery of parts as needed
· Communicate with customers and client contacts
· Keep an organized space as required for successful sorting and distribution of machines
· Update NetSuite and Client internal asset management systems as needed
· Perform other duties as needed and requested by Manager
· 1-2 years Customer Service experience
· Bring positive attitude, and contribute to the entire service department through the flexibility to jump in where needed
· Reliable, professional, comfortable with written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, or the Google Suite
Nice to Have:
· NetSuite experience is a big plus, but we're happy to train the right candidate!
· Experience in Device repair
Come join our team at ComputerCare!