IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
South San Francisco, CA /
ComputerCare, a premier IT services company headquartered in Santa Clara, is currently looking for a skilled Helpdesk Support Technician to join our team in * South San Francisco*. We offer a great opportunity to grow your skill-set and turn what you might think of as a “job” into a “career”. We have a great working environment, a comprehensive benefits package, and we invest in your growth within the company and industry. Our clients are pretty amazing too!
Do you enjoy and excel in interacting and solving technical issues with customers and clients? Are you detail-oriented and enjoy seeing projects through with patience and a great attitude? Are you trying to break into or grow your career in IT? If you are technically minded, personable, reliable, and love a fast-paced environment, this could be a great career move for you.
IT Helpdesk Support will be the front line of helping our customers. Their responsibilities span from troubleshooting hardware and software issues to managing tickets for a variety of requests submitted by our clients. This position is a great move for burgeoning IT specialists.
- Triaging, Escalating Technical issues
- Incident Management for Tier 1 and 2 tickets such as:
-Application License Request
-Application Entitlement Request
-Okta Locked out/Request
-Linux/Mac Tier 1 and 2 Software & Hardware Troubleshooting
- 2 years of Linux and Mac IT support/ Helpdesk experience
- Understanding of Linux operating system and its configuration
- 6 months to 1-year Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and ticketing systems
- Flexible and adaptable (effectively handle long-term and short-term changes to plans)
- Bring a positive attitude, and contribute to the entire service department through the flexibility and willingness to jump in where needed.
- IT certifications (CompTIA A+, Google IT Support, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), etc.)
- Experience with Ticketing Systems (Such as Netsuite or GSX)
Come join our team at Computer Care!
ComputerCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.