South San Francisco, CA /
ComputerCare, a premier IT services company located in South San Francisco, is currently looking for a skilled purchasing coordinator to join our team. We offer a great opportunity to grow your skill-set and turn what you might think of as a “job” into a “career." We have a great working environment, comprehensive benefit package, and will pay you to earn and keep current on certifications. We invest in your growth within the company and industry. Our clients are pretty amazing too!
As a purchasing coordinator, you will submit orders to get the parts for our technicians, prepare estimates for the customers, and work together with other departments to ensure repairs are completed in a timely manner.
We are looking for diligent, reliable and responsible, autonomous, and humble team player to join our team.
- Orders parts for hardware repairs both warranty and non-warranty
- Understands warranty policies across all manufacturers and vendor
- Negotiates best vendor terms, pricing, and shipping based on specific budget and schedule requirements
- Adheres to ComputerCare’s purchasing policies, pricing structure and procedures
- Communicating with vendors on a regular basis to resolve issues with parts, potential refunds, and checking in on statuses of part deliveries
- Professionally handling any escalations/disputes with manufacturers
- Preparing estimates for customers
- Researching and price comparing new potential vendors
- Running analytical reports
- Provide backup to other departments as needed, including but not limited to: Shipping and Receiving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment
- Problem solver
- Can work and manage self independently as well as with a team
- 1+ years of past purchasing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Apple and PC components a plus (Not Required)