IT Deployment Technician
South San Francisco, CA /
Hardware Technicians /
ComputerCare, a premier IT services company is currently looking for skilled hardware technicians to join us at our South San Francisco, CA location. We offer a great opportunity to grow your skill-set and turn what you might think of as a “job” into a “career”. We have a great working environment, comprehensive benefit package, and will pay you to earn and keep current on certifications. We invest in your growth within the company and industry. Our clients are pretty amazing too!
Do you love to tinker with pieces and parts? Does getting paid to deploy, take apart, repair, and reassemble top of the line devices sound great? Add the opportunity to earn certifications for Apple and yes, get paid for that too! If you have answered yes, keep reading as we may have the perfect job for you.
What you will do:
· Install and configure operating systems, software application, security software and other peripherals applications
· Set up Device Management
· Analyze and isolate computer hardware problems
· Wipe and reinstall OS on computers, validating that each image meets the customers requirements and internal quality guidelines.
· Validate all data and configuration is accurate prior to deployment to end user
· Manage assess deployment and redeployment
Other areas you will be exposed to and do:
· Review and diagnose customers’ complaint, determine details of equipment problems. Run tests using Apple Service Toolkit
· Learn to repair devices across Apple ecosystems ( Laptop, Desktop, iPhone)
· Earn and keep current on certifications for Apple
· Learns and uses new processes and procedures as required for repair process
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor and manager
· Bring positive attitude, and contribute to the entire service department through the flexibility and willingness to jump in where needed.
· Committed to staying current on technology and procedures
· Professional appearance and great customer service skills
· Comfortable with written and verbal communication
· Reliable and maintains regular and punctual attendance
· Understands and excels working within deadlines
Nice to Have:
· Experience performing Laptop, desktop, tablet, and/or iPhone repairs
· Certifications including: ACMT, ACiT
Come join our team at ComputerCare!