1900 Reston Metro Plaza Reston 20190 /
Commercial Property Management – Administrative /
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHCI) is a leading real estate development, asset management and real estate services company that has designed, developed, constructed and managed several thousand residential units and millions of square feet of residential and mixed-use projects throughout the Washington, D.C. metropolitan market since 1985. In 2019, Comstock completed the disposition of its for-sale homebuilding operation to focus exclusively on commercial real estate investment, development, asset management and real estate related services. Anchoring CHCI’s transition is a long-term asset management agreement covering two of the largest transit-oriented, mixed-use developments in the Washington, D.C. area; Reston Station, a 5+ million square foot transit-oriented and mixed-use development in Reston, Virginia, and Loudoun Station, a nearly 2.5 million square foot transit-oriented, mixed-use development in Ashburn, Virginia, and additional development assets. Comstock’s significant experience with entitling, designing, developing, and managing a diverse range of properties including mixed-use (commercial and residential) properties, hotels, apartments, condominiums, and large-scale infrastructure projects, including commercial parking garages serving Metro commuters.
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CHCI. For more information, visit www.ComstockCompanies.com.
The Property Administrator provides administrative support to the commercial property management team. The Property Administrator will be working with properties across the DMV area.
Comstock is proud to be named a 2020 Top Workplace by the Washington Post. This recognition reflects our offerings which include a competitive salary with a generous benefit package (e.g., Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Life), opportunities for advancement, annual professional development funds, employee discount, friendly work environment and more! To learn more about Comstock Companies and how you can grow your career with our expanding portfolio, please visit: http://www.comstockcompanies.com and apply today!
- Provide administrative support, including answering telephones, distributing incoming mail and faxes, emailing, typing, filing, document duplication, package preparation, outgoing mail, messenger service management, presentation preparation and delivery, organizing lunches and meetings
- Establish and maintain file systems including budgets, contracts, lease files, certificates of insurance, emergency call lists and vendor lists, maintenance schedules, etc.
- Maintain adequate office supplies and all equipment in working order
- Schedule meetings as requested
- Prepare for meetings as requested
- Prepare meeting minutes and distribute as requested
- Coordinate approval of departmental invoices
- Provide relief for the Property Manager when he or she is out of the office
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of at least 2 years’ experience as administrative support
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and Excel, including calendaring function
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility of work hours as work needs change
- Must be highly credible and trustworthy, and operate with high degree of integrity
- Must hold oneself and others accountable and strive for a high level of excellence
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and be able to fuel growth and innovation
- Must be customer-focused and results-oriented
- Must want to continuously learn and develop
- Ability to work well in a team establishing good working relationships with others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and able to work independently, with minimal supervision
ONE COMSTOCK, ONE MISSION: Delivering extraordinary experiences in places people live, work, and play. To support Comstock’s core mission statement, all team members must demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction while promoting professionalism, collaboration, and respect for all individuals and organizations that do business with Comstock.
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.