Reston, Virginia /
Residential Property Management – Leasing /
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHCI), is a multi-faceted real estate development, asset management, and real estate related services company that, since 1985, has designed, developed, constructed, acquired and managed several thousand residential units and millions of square feet of residential and mixed-use projects. Comstock focuses on commercial real estate development and asset management while providing real estate related services that include development services, asset management and property management, capital market services, real estate brokerage, environmental consulting and design services, commercial mortgage origination, and real title services. Comstock's substantial experience with entitling, designing, developing, and managing a diverse range of properties including apartments, single-family homes, townhomes, mid-rise and high-rise condominiums and mixed-use properties, as well as large scale commercial parking garages and transit related infrastructure projects, has positioned Comstock as a premier developer and real estate asset manager.
Comstock is proud to be named a 2020 Top Workplace by the Washington Post. This recognition reflects our offerings which include a competitive salary with a generous benefit package (e.g., Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Life), opportunities for advancement, annual professional development funds, employee discount, friendly work environment and more! To learn more about Comstock Companies and how you can grow your career with our expanding portfolio, please visit: http://www.comstockcompanies.com and apply today!
We offer a competitive salary with potential for bonus, generous benefit package (e.g., Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Life), opportunities for advancement, annual professional development funds, employee discount, friendly work environment and more! To learn more about Comstock Companies and how you can grow your career with our expanding portfolio, please visit: http://www.comstockcompanies.com and apply today!
Comstock is currently seeking a Leasing Consultant for BLVD Reston in Reston, VA. S/he will demonstrate the ability to provide full leasing and administrative support for this beautiful high-rise community. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a growing company!
- Meet and greet all customers, explaining benefits of community
- Manage leasing process from lead generation to actual occupancy of each unit and customer service communications with tenants throughout their lease term
- Tour prospective residents throughout leasing apartments
- Answer leasing calls and respond to on-lines inquiries
- Process applications
- Prepare lease paperwork and weekly / monthly reports
- Market the community through online advertisements, corporate outreach, and social media
- Market community within neighborhood
- Manage social media platforms for community
- Perform administrative duties as needed and necessary to complete leasing process
- Assist Manager with other duties, as needed
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of leasing experience within a property management office
- Must be able to work most weekends (2 days off during the week) and after hours, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Outgoing personality with ability to relate to diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, organized and takes initiative
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must be highly credible and trustworthy, and operate with high degree of integrity
- Must hold oneself and others accountable and strive for a high level of excellence
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and be able to fuel growth and innovation
- Must be customer-focused and results-oriented
- Must want to continuously learn and develop
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and follow through
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as a team contributor on applicable assignments
- Ability to respond to others’ needs in a timely and courteous manner
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and learn in a growing organization
ONE COMSTOCK, ONE MISSION: Delivering extraordinary experiences in places people live, work, and play. To support Comstock’s core mission statement, all team members must demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction while promoting professionalism, collaboration, and respect for all individuals and organizations that do business with Comstock.
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.