Senior Product Designer (f/m/x)
Tech – Product /
Comtravo - Making Business Travel Radically Simple
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel.
Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique solution. Travellers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients. The result: a well designed product with clear advantages.
We need you to put yourself on our users shoes and provide a positive experience for them. Use your empathy to design all the screens through which our users will move, and to create visual and interactive elements which respond in a way that feels natural to them.
So, are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- You take over ownership of a product used by thousands of users in their daily life by defining the overall product experience
- You collaborate closely with our Product Owners and Engineers owning and championing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle
- You test and validate your hypothesis to find the best solutions for our customers and ensure consistency
- You apply and empower your extensive knowledge of design patterns to push for user-centricity, standards and design quality in all our products and touch points
- You develop, evolve and iterate our product's pattern library
- You are able to explore and translate complex interactions into simple and user-centered solutions
- You act as a key interface with internal and external stakeholders, understanding and seeking out opportunities
- You administer and constantly improve our design language and will therefore have a significant impact on our growing business
- You have a proven practical background in design and technology
- You have 5+ years of experience in a startup, creative agency or a forward-thinking corporate environment
- You have a strong digital design portfolio that speaks for itself
- You are passionate about travel and tourism
- You are experienced with relevant tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CS and InVision
- Opinionated proficiency in HTML/CSS is a plus
- You are a team player who is used to agile work within cross-functional development teams
- You have hands-on experience with designing and building SaaS Products
- You are fluent in English (German is a big +)
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- Company pension plan
- German classes
- Corporate discounts with external partners
- An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in EU
- Influence the development of the company
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which built up several global businesses
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (e.g. free fruits, snacks & drinks)
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!