Team Lead Frontend Engineer - Angular (f/m/x)
Tech – Engineering /
Comtravo - Making Business Travel Radically Simple
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel. Comtravo provides small and medium-sized companies a truly unique solution. Travelers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and the individual needs of our clients.
Our tech stack:
The frontend is built in Angular / Typescript. We have two major applications - one for our customers and one for our back-office team of travel agents.
Both applications interact with our in-house-built booking engine and e.g. allow booking of flight tickets, management of bookings, reporting, etc.
We invest heavily in shared components, libraries, automated tests, monitoring and sane interfaces. Together with a strong CI/CD pipeline, we are able to release many times per day to production.
- You lead the planning, building and implementation of our top-notch frontend applications based on Angular 8 / Typescript
- You manage a team of 7-8 frontend engineers
- You write maintainable and well-tested code according to the latest best practices
- You provide the right guidance to your team and help them solve their technical questions
- You work in close cooperation with other developer teams, our product team and the data scientist to develop kick-ass features
- You will add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and technology
- You foster a culture of transparency and communication and challenge others while letting them challenge you to deliver the best results possible
- You have a degree in Software Engineering (or a related field)
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in software development and also 2 years of leading a team
- You have excellent knowledge of Angular (v2+)
- You have a good sense of User Experience and Workflows
- You are up to date in terms of new design trends and frameworks
- You have a deep passion for frontend systems, their scalability, as well as their continued development
- You have a strong background knowledge in Computer Science (Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scaling)
- You have a strong focus on Code Quality, Robustness, Automation, Testing and Monitoring
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- Company pension plan
- German classes
- Corporate discounts with external partners
- An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in EU
- Influence the development of the company
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which built up several global businesses
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (e.g. free fruits, snacks & drinks)
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!