Product Owner (f/m/x)
Tech – Product /
Comtravo - Making Business Travel Radically Simple
We are a tech-savvy team of travel professionals and customer service heroes with the common goal of simplifying business travel with an AI-based approach. We've been revolutionizing the business travel market for 6 years and are growing fast with now more than 220 colleagues, backed by top investors like Microsoft, Project A and Creandum.
At Comtravo, we always see challenges as opportunities and thus we see the biggest challenge for the travel industry, the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the limitations it brings, as the biggest opportunity for us. We have successfully adapted our strategy and this has resulted in the strongest growth so far in our successful company history.
So, are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- Take full ownership for individual features & selected aspects of the product
- Closely collaborate with the team on the product roadmap and our product vision and strategy, setting ambitious goals and leading innovation for our product
- Be the advocate of our customers - develop a deep understanding of their activities, problems and needs and translate them into user-centric product experiences
- Lead product discovery on customer and business problems (through direct conversations, surveys, analytics and feedback through our sales, account management and operations teams)
- Collaborate with the members of an Agile team to prioritize, develop, validate and ship features and bug fixes - following Scrum methodology
- Work hand in hand with designers, developers, copy writers and data scientists to come up with solutions that customers love and work for the business
- Define, measure, and track the KPIs of your product and shipped features to assess the effectiveness and learn for future iterations
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and orchestrate decision-making processes among them
- Orchestrate the go-live and roll-out of features with internal stakeholders and work with our customer team to get our customers excited about them
- Make sure your team is always working on the right things - delivering maximum impact
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on work experience developing customer-facing software products in a fast-paced environment
- You have an academic and/or professional background in business administration, economics, engineering, design or user research
- You have a proven track record effectively leading the entire software product development cycle, from discovery to post-launch support
- You have experience working in an Agile product development process and with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) or similar tools
- You are analytical and data-informed, seeking the truth in numbers and facts and use them to frame and sell your ideas
- You love working with and thrive in the presence of people with diverse backgrounds, talents, and mindsets
- You are a great communicator, you have excellent spoken and written English; German is a plus
- You are a highly-motivated self-starter who is willing and eager to go the extra mile
- You are excited about changing the world of business travel - work experience in travel is a plus, passion for travel a must
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An exciting job in a High-Tech scale-up in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Flexible working hours & home office options
- Competitive salary and variable compensation schemes
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- Corporate discounts with external partners
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in Europe
- Deep knowledge in scale-ups and influence the development of the company
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (e.g. free fruits, snacks & drinks)
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now.