Business Intelligence Lead
Data Products /
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for a Business Intelligence Lead that will serve as a catalyst to observe, track patterns and report findings in order to build systems that optimize the process of driving revenue with new prospective clients. You accomplish this by interfacing and interacting cross-functionally with our Sales and other departments in order to alleviate any concerns expressed by potential clients related to how our data is used and protected. This is a high visibility and client-facing role servicing a varying degree of delivery capabilities.
- Liaise with current Sales, business unit leads, and analysts to provide estimates of data parameters, analyses, and collateral in support of new business.
- Own the development, maturation, and success of a system designed to optimize sales pipeline conversion into project work.
- Serve as the bridge to all other departments leveraging Business Intelligence.
- Learn the nuances of all of ConcertAI’s business units to best align customer challenges with ConcertAI capabilities, and identify new areas for growth.
- Oversee the successful completion of RFI/RFP and other customer documentation.
- Work with a team of global analysts to help supply data for sales conversations.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of information to clients for inquiry as well as internal updates.
- Drive the capture of all detail necessary to appropriately scope research projects, data requirements, and other work product.
- Help prepare key materials in support of sales meetings.
- Work closely with Marketing to manage up-to-date and relevant sales collateral.
- Participate as needed in discussions with clients to convey details and insights related to findings from ConcertAI’s data.
- Experience in cross-functional work between business/sales/research/data science teams.
- Demonstrated experience managing and organizing multiple requests from across a handful of clients via a JIRA ticketing triage system.
- Ability to successfully prioritize incoming requests and balance with existing and pending issues with the goal of driving to resolution.
- Experience with leveraging data and building processes.
- Focused intention on crystalizing business intelligence with a passion for corporate processes.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including ability to translate between business and data domains and interface with customers.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Strong abilities with MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .