Senior Data Engineer
King of Prussia, PA /
Patient Solutions /
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
We are seeking a Sr. Data Engineer who will help develop our next generation products around data aggregation that will leverage AWS technologies for life science companies to provide insights to drive pharma brand success and improve patient outcomes. This person will serve as the technical point person for this solution, working closely with our Data Integration team, Quality Control team, and our offshore development team to advance the data aggregation solution. This is a remote position.
- Must understand company needs to define optimal system specifications.
- Plans/ designs the technology solution, built to scale and compliant to security standards.
- Communicates system requirements to software development teams.
- Provide system architecture, code quality and structure, testing, and participate in development of solution.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate tech stack and suggests integration methods & business impact.
- Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Work closely with technical architects and project teams to oversee product build/ release..
- Resolves project challenges involving scope, design and technical problems when they arise.
- Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Work with and support various team members- developers, data scientists, product team.
- Must have a degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with software development in a product development environment.
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing data platforms/ Big data and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS Glue).
- Proficient in DWH/ ETL solutioning and sound knowledge of data models/ structures.
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills for data analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model, with strong project management expertise.
- Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product.
- Knowledge in developing healthcare analytics solutions is a plus.
- Understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .