Senior Product Manager/Director - Patient Engagement
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Sr. Product Manager, Technical Product Management to help drive vision and strategy, and manage the development of new analytics-driven and cloud based software products, with a focus on commercial patient adherence. You will work with a dynamic team of predictive modelers, computer scientists, UX designers, data wranglers, and business experts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Manage agile product development involving large amounts of data, statistical modeling / machine learning and product design
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Lead targeted client consulting engagements leveraging our data and products, build case studies and drive adoption
- Develop internal and external communication materials, translating and summarizing technical information for business audiences
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience managing the development of a data / analytics driven software product with a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business discipline (business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field); or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with analytics and commercial patient adherence within the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated experience managing multidisciplinary teams leveraging large amounts of data, developing analytics and delivering insights to improve business decisions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop a product vision and strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including ability to translate between business and technical domains and interface with customers.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Familiarity with agile development and concepts such as databases, programming, statistical modeling, machine learning, data visualization.
- Strong abilities with MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Advanced MBA preferred, with a concentration in data-driven decision making, statistics, consulting or health care
- Working experience with SQL, exposure to R or SAS preferred
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.