King of Prussia, PA
IT & Infrastructure Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Summary of the Role
Our engineering team is looking for a technical, service-oriented Database Administrator to support and enhance our in house, mission-critical application which is based on Oracle and MongoDB. Our company ingests, scrubs, processes and models massive amounts of patient data each month, so we are looking for someone who thrives as a visible contributor to make it all happen.
- Quickly gain an in-depth understanding of two databases that support our mission-critical, data curation application
- Serve as the primary person responsible for production operations of these databases - which includes maintenance and triaging application issues, data security and DB system administration
- Develop scripts to triage and repair inconsistencies in the databases
- Automate and execute data movement operations and workflows
- Provide end user support to triage, track, schedule and resolve data issues with the application
- Continuously look for ways to improve and automate data quality
- Proactively contribute as a member of our data engineering team
- Since we are a rapidly growing company, responsibilities will increase as we gain additional data vendors, customers and applications
- Must have at least 5-8 years DBA experience with relational and NOSQL databases, preferably Oracle, MongoDB
- Must have a Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline, engineering or data sciences with strong SQL skills
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with excellent communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in AWS cloud environment
- Experience working in a Linux or Unix environment
- Experience in healthcare industry with clinical patient data models
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.