Data Engineer (SSIS & AZURE)
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and exceptional Senior Data Analyst/Lead to work on extraordinary enterprise products based on AI and Big Data engineering. He/she will work with star team of Architects, Data Scientists/AI Specialists, Data Engineers and Integration.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 5+ years of in ETL tools – primarily SSIS and working with Stored Procedures.
· 2+ years of experience in building data pipeline with Azure technologies -primarily ADF.
· Experience in writing and interpreting SQ queries, designing data models and data standards.
· Experience in SQL Server databases, Oracle and/or cloud databases.
· Experience in data warehousing and data mart, Star and Snowflake model.
· Experience in loading data into database from databases and files.
· Experience in analyzing and drawing valuable conclusion from data profiling results.
· Understanding business process and relationship of systems and applications.
· Must be comfortable conversing with the end-users.
· Must have ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
· Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Work with business stakeholders to provide solutions addressing business data analytic requirements.
· Work with application developers and business analysts to determine new and changed
· database requirements and provide database solutions accordingly.
· Design, implement and support solution using SQL Server, SSIS and Stored procedures
· Develop SQL scripts, including queries, views, stored procedures to extend existing product with feature enhancements
· Conduct root cause analysis and resolve production problems and data issues.
· Create and maintain up to date documentation of the data model, data flow and field level mappings.
· Provide support for production problems and daily batch processing.
· Provide ongoing maintenance and support of database schema and views
· Participate in software releases using Agile development and scrum model.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.