Data Science & AI Solutions
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
· Good understanding of US Healthcare Domain
· Should have worked on patient level data – APLD or EMR/EHR or Claims
· Should have exposure analysing EHR (or claims) data for analytical/modelling purposes:
1. Slicing & dicing data based on Diagnosis codes/Procedure codes/NDC/Drugs
2. Longitudinal analysis – Compliance, Persistence, Source of Business
3. Line of Therapy (LoT), Regimen based analysis
4. Working knowledge of at least one data processing/querying tool – SAS or SQL or R or others
Good to Have:
· Experience working in Oncology Therapy area
· Exposure creating client ready presentations
· Experience conducting Statistical analysis on EHR/Clinical data – modelling, descriptive stats etc
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing/querying Electronic health Records (EHR) for building products targeted at Pharma, Provider and Payers. You will have to work with internal team of Data Scientists and support them with your deep domain & clinical data expertise in building client facing products. You will also get an opportunity to work with Top Pharma clients and provide statistical/longitudinal analysis to their R&D as well as Commercial teams.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.