Data Products Manager
New York, NY
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to not only become an expert in our industry-leading RWD assets, products and solutions, but to develop and implement new processes that will streamline the way that we manage our knowledge internally and share it externally. In this role, you will work primarily with the Data Science, Data Products, and Business Development teams (reporting to the Director of Data Products). This role requires the development of thought leadership and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment. Ideally, you are someone with strong attention to detail, organizational skills, an ability to motivate, inspire and navigate personalities, and fluency in engaging with colleagues in technical roles.
- Implement operational processes that facilitate knowledge ownership and knowledge sharing to the Business Development and ultimately, our clients.
- Develop processes to track, prioritize, organize, and communicate updated information around our RWD assets, products, and solutions.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Data Science, Data Products, Data Curation, Data Engineering, and the Outcomes Science teams, so that you are seen as a “one-stop-shop” for owning and communicating the appropriate context around all numbers and knowledge shared.
- Develop a strong understanding of technical work and nuances required for a given task and delegate tasks/manage timelines across the data science teams in NYC and Bangalore accordingly.
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs and objectives and of our ability to add-value in a particular situation.
- Provide a feedback loop from the client teams to the appropriate internal teams to incorporate nuances or industry changes that should result in changes to our RWD assets, products and solutions.
- Monitor all knowledge and communication around our RWD assets, products, and solutions for accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Participate and show thought leadership and ownership in external meetings where necessary.
- Become an expert and thought leader in our RWD assets, products, and solutions.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a role including but not limited to: internal strategic/sales operations or product/project-management or data sales.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a science or engineering discipline).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or other number management and manipulation system.
- Detail oriented, while maintaining a strong understanding and expertise in the big-picture.
- Experience managing projects or products from concept to execution.
- Intellectually curious, with excellent communication, organization, and time-management skills.
Nice To Haves
- Technical experience with SQL languages.
- Healthcare, oncology, or other scientific experience.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.