Java Enterprise Full Stack Developer
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Summary of the Role
We are seeking Java Enterprise Full Stack Developer who will develop scalable solutions for collecting and analyzing data sets that drive Concerto HealthAI's Patient Solutions business, and help migrate our current business and processes to a modern, cloud-based architecture. This role is responsible for architecting and developing a reliable and highly scalable platform on AWS. The person must be located in the United States with possible travel to a corporate office periodically. This person must be able to communicate, coordinate and work with our offshore team in India.
- Use software development skills to build highly scalable and reliable solutions to consume, integrate, and analyze PATIENT data, including PHI data on AWS cloud.
- Build, enhance, and maintain our application UIs for our users to perform their duties.
- Work with 3rd party partners to integrate different datasets and develop solutions.
- Support apps running production and support user issues when they arise.
- Interact with our India team for development and deployment issues.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- 4+ years relevant industry experience in developing data management solutions.
- Utilize technical developer skills including, but not limited to: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, AngularJS, MongoDB, Oracle SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, Bash scripts, and other related technologies.
- DevOps experience with Gradle, Jenkins, Docker and automated scripting of deployments.
- Experience with moving data in and out of datastores and environments with knowledge of PHI constraints and requirements.
- Should have good understanding of modern technologies and integration architecture disciplines such as hybrid cloud, Rest APIs, Micro Services, Containerization, and essentials of data security in the cloud.
- Experience with AWS technologies like S3, SQS, RDS, EKS, Glue, Secrets Manager, RedShift.
- Experience with design, conceptual, logical, physical, strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and document databases.
- Should have strong SQL skills for data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model.
- Knowledge of healthcare data sources, including understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality, efficient, scalable migrations
- Strong task planning and project coordination skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment.
- Hands-on mentality, do whatever it takes to deliver a successful project mindset required.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.