Data Science & AI Solutions
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a Healthcare Statistician who can serve as a strategic partner to our data science teams. This individual will provide expertise in statistical de-identification of healthcare data for clients, and serve as a corporate subject matter expert in discussions with clients on strategies for de-identification. In addition, this individual will also develop solutions to de-identify the data based on client and corporate needs, and subsequently provide determination of a data set’s de-identification.
- Work with data scientists and data engineers to perform business analyst related activities which including creating specifications, requirements and data dictionaries.
- Generate test scripts as well as test data for statistical analysis
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) on discussions with clients on statistical de-identification, based on HIPAA,
- Execute de-identification by using SQL or other tools for de-identification.
- Perform analysis of HIPAA direct and quasi identifiers and statistical analysis and reporting
- When necessary, interact with client-side statistics SMEs interpreting and assessing technical statistical methods requests/proposals for feasibility, both on technical and business merits
- Conduct statistical analysis of structured and unstructured production data for HIPAA compliance.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field.
- Experience in healthcare and/or medical insurance claims highly desired.
- Experience with data abstraction and de-identification, and ICD-9/ICD-10/NDC/CPT/HCPCS codes, highly desired.
- Experience working on HIPAA data and PHI. (Safe harbor and Expert Determination) is desired
- Technical proficiency in SQL required. Experience in R highly desired.
- Ability to execute projects on-time, and manage multiple requests from different stakeholders.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.