Vice President, Data Operations
King of Prussia, PA
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
The VP Data Operations is responsible for operational excellence of our data operations pipeline from data ingestion from data providers through de-identification, integration, and provisioning to the customer delivery team. In addition, this role is responsible for developing, deploying, and managing a reliable and highly scalable platform to enable delivery of high quality, efficient data deliverables to downstream customers. This role will manage a team of engineers and analysts both on-shore and off-shore. Key success metrics include quality, efficiency, scalability, cost management of our ongoing data operations/processing pipeline. The person must be located in our office in King of Prussia, PA, with notable travel to India to work with our offshore team.
- Lead our global team of data architecture, development, and engineering teams, both on-shore and off-shore.
- Deploy and manage a highly scalable platform for data ingestion, integration, and delivery for clients.
- Manage our legacy data operations platform, and team, to continue to deliver high quality deliverables through the transition to a new platform.
- Recruit, manage, and maintain top talent within the organization.
- Maintain high quality deliverables for the client, and ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure efficiency and manage costs for our data aggregation solution.
- 10+ years of experience with ETL and database management of healthcare data. Experience with specialty pharmacy data highly desired but not required.
- Experience with developing cloud-based platforms and products in healthcare / life sciences. Specific experience with AWS highly desired.
- Experience managing data operations in a mixed on-shore/off-shore model
- Knowledge of healthcare data sources, including understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA.
- Experience with data aggregation and reporting in healthcare.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the necessary skills and willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed in the transformation, including hands on engagement with the team.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.