Senior Statistical Analyst
Outcomes Science and Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is hiring a Senior Statistical Analyst to join our growing Outcomes Science and Services team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in study design and methodology, data analysis, and statistical programming using patient-level data sets including observational studies and work closely within a cross-functional team to execute and deliver on projects. The candidate can be situated remotely or ideally at any one of our office locations in Boston, New York, Memphis or King of Prussia. This role reports into the Director of Outcomes Science and Services.
- Prepare data structures by defining patient or disease cohorts, establishing study samples, and structuring data files according to research objectives and study design.
- Implementation of HEOR strategic imperatives according to functional planning, tactic time tables, and deliverable milestones.
- Perform statistical analysis, generating analytic reports, tables, graphics, and slides, and communicating HEOR project findings to cross functional teams, internal and external stakeholders, or business partners.
- Develop scientific evidence under supervision of HEOR leadership utilizing available data sources such as clinical trials, registries, databases, web based data collections, social media, etc.
- Critically review requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions and applies expertise on clinical R&D statistical programming activities.
- Communicate effectively with Scientists, Data Managers, Project Manager and Management regarding project detailed requirements, deadlines and priorities.
- Follow SAP to conduct statistical analyses and generate tables, and n writing summary reports.
- Conduct searches, quality checks, and aggregation of data from the full range of Concerto HealthAI databases across multiple sites.
- An advanced educational degree (MA/MS, PhD, ScD, PharmD, etc.) in a quantitative science such as statistics, biometrics, econometrics, psychometrics, operations research, engineering, computer science, data/life science, etc. is required.
- A minimum 3 years of work experience in pharmaceutical or clinical environment.
- Professional programming skills with SAS and SQL. R and/or Python programming experience.
- Solid knowledge and skills in SAS macro, SQL, graphics, and Stats modules is essential.
- Other statistical software, such as R, S-Plus, WinBugs, etc. is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to forge and manage significant relationships internally and with external stakeholders.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo.
- Responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on strong Excel proficiency.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.