Fullstack Developer (Python)
Product & Engineering
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for an energetic, self-motivated and exceptional Fullstack developer to work on extraordinary enterprise products. He/she will work with Data Management team of Architects, Product Owner, Project Manager and QC/QA.
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project.
- Support and maintain existing projects.
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans working with a Project Manager.
- Follow agile development methodologies.
- Experienced with Python: Django or Flask.
- Good knowledge of relational database like AWS RedShift, Postgres etc along with SQLAlchemy based object mapping.
- Build and enhance existing APIs to be more conducive for third-party integrations.
- Experience with securing Microservices – modern DevSecOps approach.
- Experience with AWS services like API gateway, lambda, S3/SNS/SQS and accessing them by boto3 SDK.
- Test automation driven approach to catch and prevent feature regressions.
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members.
- Must be comfortable working with onshore/offshore team of developers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience on Django Rest Framework is a huge plus.
- Experience with developing React components, and React binding/redux skills.
- Experience working with healthcare analytics solutions will be a plus.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.