King of Prussia, PA
Finance & Operations
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking to hire a Payroll Accountant to be based out of our King of Prussia, PA office. The ideal candidate will be a driven professional that is highly organized, excels at time management, works well in pressured situations, and is empowered to make decisions. This person will work closely with the Finance team to initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system. This role reports to the Controller.
- Responsible for processing two multi-state payrolls (biweekly, hourly and semi-monthly, salaried) for 400+ employees, including garnishments, benefits, and taxes to employees is in compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Responsible for multi-state registrations with state agencies (withholdings, unemployment, workers compensation, etc.).
- Primary focused will be importing time-sheet information (Open Air) into the payroll system (Namely), entering payroll changes, new hire information, verifying totals, and investigating any discrepancies.
- Ensures the timely completion of all payroll tax reporting requirements and issuance of 1099 in coordination with payroll vendor (Namely)
- Assist in general ledger mapping of payroll entry and maintain vacation balances in the payroll system
- Liaise with the P&C department compiling payroll data such as employee changes, new hires, and payroll deductions.
- Other responsibilities include handling general inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and payroll audits.
- Must have at least 8 years of previous experience as payroll accountant or similar role processing employee reimbursements via payroll.
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Understanding of local and governmental rules and taxes about payroll.
- Degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Experience with Namely or similar HRIS.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.