Senior Product Manager, Clinical Development
Product & Engineering
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI's Senior Product Manager, Clinical Development is a strategic role focused on creating next-generation enterprise applications and tools for life sciences customers. The role requires collaboration across a multi-disciplinary group and partners including large pharma customers and internal cross-functional teams including engineering, data scientists, clinical experts, sales and marketing. This role reports to the Head of Products.
- Drive product strategy and articulate the vision via product road maps.
- Build business cases in collaboration with stakeholders that justify investment in new product opportunities.
- Understand, quantify and communicate the needs of the market to the organization in the form of market requirements and prioritized product backlog.
- Perform market segmentation to guide product strategy and competitive analysis to understand and enable response to market threats.
- Write clear and detailed product requirements and break down complex business needs into manageable bodies of work.
- Partner with engineering in development and deployment of products based upon prioritized backlog.
- Analyze potential partner synergies for the product.
- Continuously update stakeholders regarding ongoing product development.
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Create, capture, and share knowledge using internal knowledge management and communication tools.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and ensure the operational health of deployed products.
- Assist in development of test plans and testing the application.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders and QA team to build UAT plans and define UAT approach.
- Ability to cover full spectrum of strategic and tactical product management activities.
- Experience in the high-tech industry creating data analytics and visualization capabilities.
- A life sciences background with experience in product management of scientific software. Oncology, B2B software and SaaS experience highly preferred. Mobile experience a plus.
- Deep knowledge of the analytics, business intelligence, big data, SaaS database landscape.
- Be a natural communicator; influence and mobilize in a cross-functional organization.
- Strong technical, operational and healthcare domain knowledge, including familiarity with product management discipline.
- Be very comfortable with ambiguity and lack of clear definition.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, networking, presentation and negotiation skills.
- 10+ years product management experience.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.