Manager, Customer Delivery
Customer Success & Delivery
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
The Delivery Manager will work with cross-functional teams during the delivery of Concerto HealthAI’s solutions to Pharma / Life Sciences companies. The Customer Success Manager will partner closely with Concerto HealthAI customers to ensure successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of Concerto HealthAI products and services, ensuring customer value and ongoing success of our partnerships.
- Manage delivery and support of custom, complete, integrated data sets to clients.
- Integrate client first-party data with client-specific subsets of Concerto HealthAI’s syndicated RWD data.
- Oversee delivery and support of Concerto HealthAI’s technology platform and AI models, configured or customized to client requirements.
- Define and enforce data collection and handling standards on all deliverables to ensure consistency and facilitate downstream processing.
- Author specifications based upon client requirements, including functional test cases, for use in configuring and developing solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams in translation of customer needs in terms of system functionality to ensure a match between needs and actual system capabilities / limitations.
- Assist in the scheduling of resources and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Support customer during user acceptance testing.
- Ensure that all back-end clinical data changes follow best clinical data management practices.
- Participate in internal initiatives, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, and identifying best practices.
- 5+ years relevant experience in clinical data or healthcare analytics / software delivery
- Experience owning client relationships involving clinical data management
- Knowledge of clinical processes, specifically as they related to data collection and preparation for statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of data management plans/customer specifications for integrated data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Experience supporting project teams and hitting project timelines
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.