Strategic Account Executive, Patient Solutions
King of Prussia, PA /
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is seeking a Strategic Account Executive to join our North American Patient Solutions Sales team. This individual will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling our Patient Solutions suite of specialty pharma data products and services to new and existing clients, establishing relationships with potential/existing clients and supporting the sales strategy. This role requires broad scope analysis and understanding of the pharmaceutical market, including its players, products and competitors. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales, Patient Solutions.
- Sell Patient Solutions products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships.
- Identify business opportunities with new/existing clients; research and analyze sales options and strategies.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Continuously analyze assigned customer base to identify and develop new opportunities and re-evaluate existing opportunities.
- Identify new customers through market analysis.
- Expanding the network within the Specialty segment while identifying and executing on new business opportunities.
- Assist in the execution of commercial and developmental purchase orders and agreements.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the product line, understanding the needs of customers, the competitive landscape and knowing how to communicate our value proposition based on their requirements.
- Provide strategic insight to the internal management team and suggest ideas for enhancement of operations or improvement.
- Build and foster long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers, officers and key opinion leaders in the pharmaceutical sector; identify new market and growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA preferred).
- 5-7 years of B2B sales experience selling software as a solution services to the pharma industry including field sales, inside sales, channel sales and pre-sales professionals.
- Demonstrated strong orientation to a disciplined process including sales methodology, sales operations, compensation alignment, and organization structure design.
- A critical and strategic thinker, the model candidate can anticipate market needs in the longer-range future and strategize accordingly.
- Demonstrated success selling to Brand teams, Sales/Commercial operations, C-level executives while engaging and building personal relationships with them.
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrated understanding of healthcare, distribution, GPO, specialty healthcare, healthcare technology, insurance and reimbursement models, hospital class of trade and Independent Delivery Networks (IDNs).
- Experience with selling commercial life sciences solutions a plus.
- Ability to travel (25-50%) within the US.
- Strong executive presence and public speaking skills.
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue monthly, quarterly, and annually and present to the core team.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.