Senior Director of Engineering
King of Prussia, PA
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is seeking a Senior Director of Engineering to lead software development for our Patient Solutions business. The role will help lead our transformation to a new cloud-based architecture on AWS, and be responsible for continued development of our reporting BI solution as well as new advanced analytics solutions to support patient solutions. The Senior Director of Engineering will lead a global development team and report to the Executive Vice President of Advanced Analytics.
- Lead a global team of architects, developers, and testers to build out new platforms and solutions for Concerto Health AI Patient Solutions.
- Serve as an expert for executive management regarding architecture and development issues.
- Be responsible for technical roadmaps, including evaluation of new technologies and solutions.
- Implement and monitor development processes to ensure high quality products and solutions.
- Define data solutions, and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Meet and present with clients as needed to implement solutions.
- Support solutioning and responses to RFPs as needed.
- 10+ years relevant industry experience in developing patient solutions, including 5+ years managing teams.
- Experience with developing cloud-based platforms and products in healthcare / life sciences. Specific experience with AWS highly desired.
- Knowledge of healthcare data sources, including understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA.
- Experience with data aggregation and reporting in healthcare.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Strong task planning and project coordination skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment.
- Experience with developing advanced analytics solutions is desired.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.