Java BackEnd Developer
Product & Engineering
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
1. 4-7 years of experience in Java/J2EE development.
2. Core Java 1.7 (1.8 or above preferable) hands on coding ability (Exposure to Collection Framework, Multi-Threading, Exception handling etc.)
3. Should have experience on Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring data JPA.
4. Should have experience in design & development of Restful Web Services
5. Should have good exposure to Java Design Patterns.
6. Knowledge of Ant preferred.
7. Should have experience in code versioning tools like Git
8. Strong debugging skills and excellent problem solving skills.
9. Should have good communication skill
10. Exposure to JIRA preferred
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.