Pharmaceutical Data Analyst – Analytics
King of Prussia, PA
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Summary of the Role
ProMetrics, a Concerto HealthAI company, is seeking a highly proficient Data Analyst who will thrive in our agile, fast-paced, and delivery-focused environment. As an integral part of the analytics team, the data you analyze will provide valuable insight to our clients, who happen to be some of the most influential brands in the pharmaceutical industry. You’ll be responsible for understanding system requirements, documentation, verifying, and testing data integrity and quality being displayed on ProMetrics’ proprietary systems. Most importantly, you’ll be accountable for delivering client data in an accurate and timely fashion
- Writes and reads query language (specifically Microsoft SQL) for purposes of data management, data QC, reporting and analysis
- Creates standard and custom reports that provide insight and value for clients using a combination of SQL, Excel, and BI tools
- Evaluates internal data sources and processes for quality and integrity, working cross-functionally with other internal teams, Project Managers, and clients to resolve errors.
- Develops and calculates key performance indicators (KPIs) from evaluated data sources that support pharmaceutical decision-makers
- Performs Quality Control activities on production systems and reports findings to appropriate teams
- Assists with /lead the process of standardizing and automating current QC processes
- Participates in client-facing meetings and discussions
- Acts as the data expert to help the client to understand their data better
- Plays a key role in supporting standard production cycles, ad-hoc inquiries, new development, and client interaction
- Must have a BA/BS degree or in a related field
- 1 – 4 years of experience in a business / data analytics role, with pharma experience a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel – with advanced knowledge of functionality such as INDEX, MATCH, VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP, OFFSET, pivot tables, etc.
- Must have understanding of how data is extracted, transferred, loaded, scrubbed, etc.
- Experience writing SQL code from scratch, as well as the ability to interpret and run existing code
- Previous analytical experience with familiarity in industry standard metrics, calculations, methodologies to evaluate sales, growth, ROI and market shifts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or similar BI development tool
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate across teams to identify and solve problems
- Prior experience with quality assurance to ensure data integrity
- Cognizant of HIPAA regulations and standard de-identification methods
- Familiarity with standard industry-specific metrics preferred
Nice to Haves
- Experience with automation
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.