Statistical SAS Programmer
Outcomes Science and Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Plan and manage programming activities across multiple studies to deliver all data analysis outputs to agreed timelines and quality
2) Conducts searches, quality checks, and aggregation of data from the full range of VECTOR databases across multiple VECTOR sites
3) Develop SAS or SQL processes to implement statistical methodologies
4) Expert in generating analysis datasets, tables, figures and listings for regulatory submissions and publications specially in Oncology
5) Oversee outsourced tasks to third party vendors to meet the agreed timelines, quality and budget requirements established for the project
6) Implement data standards within a function, or therapeutic area in accordance with industry standards
7) Responsible for programming and QC across a study/asset including submission activities adhering to relevant SOPs / policies.
8) Abides by the provisions of the HIPAA security and privacy rules Review and input into key study documents (e.g. SAP, CRF etc.).
9) Develop broader technical knowledge and expertise (e.g. UNIX scripting, computing environments).
10) Provide technical advice, mentoring and training as relevant.
11) Identify recurring problems and work with colleagues to initiate process improvement
12) Abides by the provisions of the HIPAA security and privacy rules Review and input into key study documents (e.g. SAP, CRF etc.).
About our HEOR Practice:
· Concerto HealthAI leads patient-centered research with best-in-class oncology Real-World Data products, AI technologies and data science and outcomes research talent
· We are the leading provider of Next Generation Real World Data (RWD) and AI-enabled solutions in Oncology and other key therapeutic areas. We have partnered with CancerLinQ, a not-for-profit subsidiary of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), guaranteeing 10 years of exclusive access to the largest and fastest growing RWD oncology data source in the market
· Creating World's largest Oncology RWD dataset to target demographics and clinical characteristics, treatment patterns through multiple lines of therapy, effectiveness outcomes (PFS, OS, Best Overall Response, etc.)
· Accelerating the drug development process by enabling Synthetic Control Arm studies and Hybrid Retrospective studies supported through Real World Evidence and curated datasets from EHR, EMR, Claims etc. and help in Health Economics i.e. “Value based/Outcome based research”
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.