Director of Architecture
King of Prussia, PA
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
We are seeking Director of Architecture who will help develop our next generation products around data aggregation that will leverage AWS technologies for life science companies to provide insights to drive pharma brand success and improve patient outcomes. This person will serve as the technical point person for this solution, working closely with our Data Integration team, Quality Control team, and our offshore development team to advance the data aggregation solution. The position is based in our office in King of Prussia, PA and reports to the Vice-President of Technical Operations.
- Understands company needs to define optimal system specifications.
- Plans/ designs the technology solution, built to scale and compliant to security standards.
- Communicates system requirements to software development teams.
- Provide system architecture, code quality and structure, testing, and participate in development of solution.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate technology stack and suggests integration methods & business impact.
- Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Work closely with the team to oversee build/ release /support.
- Resolves project challenges involving scope, design and technical problems when they arise.
- Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Work with and support various team members- developers, testers, data integration team, and the QC Analyst team.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and processes to ensure the highest data quality and integrity.
- Understanding of CI/CD in relation to Big Data platform.
- Understanding of Containers technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience of cloud computing infrastructure.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience with software development in data warehouse environment.
- Experience in leading technical offshore teams of 10 people or more.
- Experience in architecting and developing data platforms/ Big data and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Proficient in DWH/ ETL solutioning and sound knowledge of data models/ structures.
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills for data analysis.
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model, with strong technical expertise in AWS products and technologies.
- Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product.
- Knowledge in developing healthcare analytics solutions is a plus.
- Understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.