Lead UI Engineer
Product & Engineering
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for an energetic, self-motivated and exceptional UI Lead to work on extraordinary enterprise products. He/she will work with a talented team of Architects, Product Owner, Project Manager and QC/QA.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system with well-designed, readable, and testable code.
- Sound understanding of API design in REST.
- Develop software validation plans, quality assurance procedures and write test cases.
- Implement software models and UI to meet design specifications and criteria.
- Build smart interfaces from comps, wireframes, and prototypes, faithfully representing the designer's intent while adding your own touch.
- Write clean and modular markup, flexible styles, and layer it within a great script framework.
- Care about accessibility and progressive enhancement while still pushing the boundaries of today's browsers.
- Integrate your front-end work with some server-side technology, such as flask or Django Framework.
- Work well with designers and back-end engineers, balancing team communication with focused time to GTD.
- Implement and exercise modern practices like code reviews, automated tests, continuous integration, and iterative development.
- Mentor, learn, and share knowledge with others along the way.
- 5+ years of experience in software UI development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of extensive experience focused on User interface technologies.
- Deep experience with data visualization applications along with charting packages.
- Expertise of UI framework - React/Redux, RXJS.
- Knowledge of backend - Node.js, flask or Django Framework.
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script libraries.
- Experience in debugging tools, Performance Measurement and Automated Software Testing framework and Tools.
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that consider scale, security, reliability and cost.
- Along with coding, you should have a keen design eye and an ability to make strong design decisions in a pinch.
- Experience with architecting healthcare analytical SAAS product will be a huge plus.
- Experience with React Native is preferred.
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, Component UI models.
- Preferred experience with Docker based development/deployment platform.
- Preferred experience with AWS Cloud.
- Preferred experience in Hybrid Mobile Development using Cordova.
- Preferred experience with AWS RedShift or Postgress.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.