Delivery Manager, Customer Success
New York, NY
Customer Success & Delivery
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
The Customer Success Delivery Manager will work with cross-functional teams during the delivery of Concerto HealthAI’s data, AI/Technology and Outcomes Science solutions to Pharma / Life Sciences companies. The Customer Success Manager will partner closely with Concerto HealthAI customers to ensure successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of Concerto HealthAI products and services, ensuring customer value and ongoing success of our partnerships and collaborations. This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Work directly with client project / program manager to plan and help organize & facilitate the successful delivery of Concerto data, technology & services.
- Help to define, implement and manage strategic account adoption plans to increase overall value realized. Develop, implement and drive the day to day execution of account specific change management and communications plans.
- Build client user profiles, use cases and journey maps across data and technology solutions.
- Plan, execute and facilitate recurring account data and technology feedback sessions.
- Develop, customize and execute account specific training on Concerto data, technology & services, working with the respective Concerto and client teams.
- Help to develop and implement scalable client delivery collateral (e.g. plans, processes, accelerators etc) to improve delivery of Concerto data, technology & services.
- Identify opportunities for account footprint expansion.
- Work across Concerto functions and client workstreams to maintain and execute against key delivery milestone plan.
- 5 -7+ years experience in delivering complex, multi-threaded solutions to Pharma, BioTech and/or MedTech clients.
- Relevant domain experience in Real World Data, healthcare analytics, and/or retrospective, prospective or external control arm study delivery.
- Experience managing complex client relationships.
- Ability to be on-site at the client ~60% of the time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously.
- Masters degree in Business Administration and/or relevant Life Science / Healthcare field preferred.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.