Senior Director, Sales Operations & Enablement
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Summary of the Role:
Concerto HealthAI is seeking an experienced Senior Director of Sales Operations & Enablement. The ideal candidate will have a vision for creating a world-class Sales Operations function to support our fast-growing worldwide enterprise software company.This individual will support Concerto HealthAI’s investments in salesforce effectiveness and will manage functions essential to salesforce productivity. This includes but not limited to: planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, pricing, sales compensation design and administration. Reporting to the Senior Vice President Sales, the Senior Director of Sales Ops & Enablement will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. This individual will be responsible for managing one or more members of the Sales Operations team.
· Refine, implement, and drive the end-to-end process of tracking sales and operational metrics this includes but not limited to: pipeline growth, win/loss rates, quota attainment, and deliver regular insights to the business based on analysis and key findings to improve Sales Effectiveness.
· Support the sales team use of Salesforce with process adoption, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
· Advise & work closely with Executive Leadership (C-Suite and Sales Leadership) on key performance metrics such as: sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting ensuring process adoption, as well as sales effectiveness inspection identifying areas of improvement
· Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensure quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
· Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
· Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and OKRs, to support executive readout sessions
· Work collaboratively across key internal functions Sales, Finance, HR and Legal to architect and deliver sales compensation plans
· Develop and deliver ongoing sales training programs and content for sales force
· Create an onboarding strategy for new sales reps that encompasses both live classroom training, as well as online e-learning
· Liaise between Sales and Marketing/Engineering/R&D/Operations/Product Development to provide necessary guidance in the development of marketing programs/materials, sales strategy and upcoming product/platform launches
· Bachelor’s Degree; masters in business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
· 6+ years’ experience in Sales Operations role within a high growth SaaS organization; Global Experience preferred & 10+ years’ total professional experience
· Detailed knowledge of sales processes, forecasting and pipeline management, renewals, reporting and analysis, SFDC, territory management, incentive compensation and developing and implementing pricing strategies required.
· Strong, proven track record of supporting executive level sales staff with, but not limited to; Executive-level presentations, deal approvals, ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
· Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suite, and Marketing tools such as HubSpot or Marketo a plus
· Analytically Inclined
· Ability to work effectively across departments.
· A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.