IT & Infrastructure Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Summary of the Role
Our engineering team is looking for a technical, service-oriented, talented Data software Engineer. In undertaking this challenge, you will use the latest distributed computing technologies to run our ETL process on large-scale databases. Our engineering team works in a fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with leaders in software development, working with massive data sets and healthcare data analytics.
- Develop software that validates, transforms, and loads patient health data into databases.
- Develop reports that analyze the quality and consistency of patient data.
- Benchmark and optimize database queries.
- Implement built-in data quality verifications.
- Identify and implement new processes and tools to improve overall data quality.
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
- 3-5 years experience running ETL processes preferable in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience working with data and databases
- General DB administration for Oracle
- Experience working in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Software development and sustaining experience with Java / Object-oriented
- Ability to use SQL, Bash or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data.
- Experience with data QC framework / develop framework
- Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
- Experience in healthcare industry with healthcare data analytics products
Nice to Haves
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.