Remote/ Memphis HQ
Outcomes Science and Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
· Develops and assists in the development of study proposals, including project budget and timeline. Reviews study proposals for appropriateness of research design, sample size, and planned analysis.
· Reviews and revises study protocols for accuracy, consistency, thoroughness, and quality of scientific presentation.
· Under the supervision of the Senior Director, HEOR, provides project leadership, including assigning duties to project management, programmers, consultants, and statisticians. Tracks study progress to ensure timely completion of project milestones.
· Reviews analyses for adherence to planned statistical procedures. Reviews and revises written presentation of study findings. Assigns exploratory statistical analysis consistent with study aims.
· Discusses key study-related decisions with supervisory staff.
· Interacts internally with the Senior Director, HEOR and other scientific and executive staff regarding ongoing and planned research.
· Interacts externally with customers and industry representatives regarding existing, planned, or potential research.
· Communicates effectively with management and customers regarding overall project plans, project details, deadlines and priorities.
· Conducts telephone and face to face meetings with customers regarding study progress, interim findings, and development of deliverables.
· Develops drafts of abstracts, posters, final reports, and manuscripts, and assists in the development of these.
· Follows company policy and procedures regarding quality assurance, data security, and the ethical conduct of research involving human subjects.
· Abides by the provisions of the HIPAA security and privacy rules.
· Attends staff meetings as scheduled.
· Participates in other projects as assigned.
Doctoral degree and two years related research experience, or Master’s degree and five years related research experience. Must have doctoral level understanding of scientific research processes, with concomitant understanding of data management and statistical analysis relevant to the role. Knowledge of health economics, epidemiology, psychometrics, and a deeper knowledge of biostatistical methods may be helpful. Must have familiarity with basic office productivity software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
· Ability to operate various office machines and equipment.
· Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, correspondence.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing
· Ability to speak and present information in small groups of customers, suppliers, or employees of the company.
· Ability to apply principles of scientific research to the development and review of documents proposing and reporting the results of clinical research.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, establish priorities for work activity, and solve practical problems.
· Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop or crouch, hand/wrist use, talk, see, and hear for extended periods of time.
· Occasional travel may be required.
· Ability to lift up to 5 lbs.
· Travel may be required.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.